UN HazMat Packaging Specifications

Steve asks:

We have a customer who has been manufacturing and shipping denatured alcohol in liter plastic bottles-both 6 and 12 bottles to a carton and is moving his operation to this area. The current container is marked ORM-D.
Please advise what I need to do or find out in order to satisfy his needs.

I believe you can find the information you need in the AICC publication ‘Understanding Hazardous Materials Requirements for Box Plants’? If you don’t already have this publication you can purchase one from the AICC On-Line Store (click here) or by calling 1-877-836-2422.

You may also click here to check out a previous Ask Ralph post on this topic that offers additional information.


%d bloggers like this: